Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

How do I know it's the right answer??


I pray all the time. I don't just pray for blessings but for help and to thank my heavenly father for the things I have. Like life. I prayed about something that has been on my mind since the 6th grade. The answer he gives me doesn't make sense. You see, I know the difference between the devil and Heavenly Father, and I'm sure that this answer is from Heavenly Father. But it still doesn't make sense. So since the sixth grade, I have ignored that answer because it just didn't seem right. But this year, I feel like I should listen to him. But I don't know how to. This is the first time in my whole entire life I have not known how to listen to somebody. Help!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...sounds like someone is "learning"...lol, there's nothing greater than know that Heavenly Father's listening. Sometimes we just need to stop and do the listening, if you know what HE wants you to do, then just do it, but tell me first:). I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the answer comes from Heavenly Father you will have peace in your heart about it. Now the answer might still be scary because you have to do something that might not be an easy thing...like I prayed about coming to Utah and I'm here, but it was one of the hardest things that I've done. So I would say think about it...definitely tell Aunty Tai first :) ... or other people you trust that you know love you and want whats best for you. Then if the answer is still to do whatever you felt was right...then like Aunty Tai said....Just do it. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete