



Hello there! It's been a while since I've blogged, only because crazy things have been happening, and I haven't had time to write about it. Like school. Ah, school. It's been some experience! There are different people who have different styles, and express themselves in different ways. Some ways are surprising, some are disturbing, some are just like me. Which is perfect! Anyway, it's a new week, and I just felt like I needed to clean my slaight and start fresh. Cause it's a new week, and I'm a freshman, that's the way I role--fresh! :) Anyway, for the past few weeks I've observed different things in high school. Like, the way people act. The way they dress, etc. It's interesting for me because even though people are different, they all get along. It's been a while since I've heard someone cussing out their enemy. It's been a while since I've seen girls give me that look that they're way to good for me. It's been a while since I've seen a circle of students all shouting, "ooh!" or "wooh!" during a fight. But! it hasn't been long since I've heard the F bomb go off, or the B bomb, or the S bomb. you get it. don't ya? I'm sure you do. I gotta be honest with you, I've struggled with that a lot! After hearing all the bombs go off, I kind of thought about doing it myself. I'm growing up with a bunch of Samoans cussing to their kids, it doesn't seem like a big deal. I have a friend who is and LDS, and she just acts as if shes not LDS. Shes always throwin the bombs in our conversations. It bothers me because she just acts like shes in love with Heavenly Father at church, but once shes away from the chapel, shes a girl gon' wild!! So, I knew I didn't want people talking about me being like that. So I just forgot about thinking about it! Everyday my dad tells me to be a good girl, and I say don't count on it. It is pretty funny. And it seems like a easy task to do. WRONG! It's hard to be yourself. Especially when you want a bunch of people to like you--fit in. I honestly don't care about "fitting in." It's a waste of time. A waste of energy. I got enough people in my life that I know LOVE ME. Let me tell you who brought all those wise comments in my head, 1) Heavenly Father 2) My parents 3) My church leaders 4) you. I thought about all 4 things and just knew that if I stooped down to their level, all of those people listed will be disappointed with me. I'm proud and happy to be a Mormon. I'm proud to know what's right and important. I'm proud to have you in my life! to help me walk that straight and narrow path Heavenly Father want's me to walk. I know satan has jumped out of the bush a couple of times, but you and especially Heavenly Father were there to push him back into the bush. Thanks. For everything. :) Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment