Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Importance of family













**During this time, I actually didn't want to even think about my family. I mean I still love em, but they were getting on my nerves at the time. :) enjoy the blog!

One day I was walking to school. I missed seminary (thats when I get a ride from one of my friends from young womens) and I missed the school bus. I was so irritated especially when my dad told me to walk! My school is more than 2 miles away, and I only had less than half an hour to get there. I thought it was impossible. But, I didn't give in. So I'm walking thinking I know where to go, but then I get on a street where I just didn't know where I was at. It was pretty scary, but as I kept walking, I was on a street where one of my young womens leader lives. So I got a pretty good idea of where I was at. I'm walking and I constantly look back to check if anyone was walking behind me. No one. I walk past this wall, and I smell smoke, so I don't even think about looking at who's smoking. Then all of a sudden I hear foot steps in the back of me. I look and its someone walking right in back of me covering their face with their hoodie. It kind of gave me a bad vibe especially seeing the person covering their face with their hoodie. So I'm walking on the side of the road, and I walk as fast as I could. That person is walking as fast as she could. I walk up on the sidewalk, so does she. I go back on the road, so does she. I got real scared, so scared I was beginning to tear up cause I didn't want anything to happen to me. I was horrified. Why not? 1) this person is copying every move I make, 2)It seems like shes trying to catch up to me, and 3) shes covering her face. what is there not to be horrified about??!!! So I come to a stop--the street light thingy, and I'm waiting for the light to tell me I can walk. So, I'm crying, trying to figure out how I can get away from her, and BAM! the light turns for me to walk. I spint to the other side of the road and look back and see that shes walking back. I was relieved. I finally just drop to the floor and cry my eyes out. There's a bunch of thoughts going through my head; what if she wanted to kidnapp me??!! what did she want?? what would I do if she kept following me? then this thought bounced in-- I'm so glad I have a family. I'm glad to be loved by so many people.
That right there just made me appreciate them. I mean, it's not like I didn't appreciate them from the start, I just realized how much I appreciate them. More than, I thought I did. So fellow friends, don't regret being apart of your family just because they didn't give you what you want. Especially parents. Ugh, don't get me started. :) Be grateful, because people like that don't have anyone to turn to for things they need. I do. You do. :) Peace, and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment